Let’s go in a different “Green” direction from my previous posts. Here’s for all the party hostesses out there. Get out the green, it’s time for a St. Patrick’s Day party! Yes, we all know it’s a day of luck, Irish dancing, and adults drinking green beer but let’s make this holiday fun for the kids as well!
1. Make a bold statement with this giant paper chain chandelier via Hostess Blog
2. Simple, fun, easy centerpiece…you don’t even need to lift a finger via Hostess Blog
3. A green-filled candy bar for all the sweet tooth’s out there!
4. You can never go wrong with paper stripped straws and mason jars.
6. Lucky Charms, my FAVORITE cereal mixed with Chex Mix…magically delicious!
7. Forget flowers! Cilantro in beer mugs as centerpieces is inexpensive and goes perfectly with the occasion…did I mention the smell would be amazing too? via Hostess Blog
8. Napkin treatment inspired by a leprechaun’s hat.
9. GREEN candied popcorn, YUM via Skip to my Lou
10. Let the kids join in on the drinking fun with some green root beer float!
11. Adorable cupcakes are always a must via Hostess Blog
I hope you’re all inspired to throw a very green and clover-filled party! As the Irish toast goes…
“Here’s to you and yours and to mine and ours. And if mine and ours ever come across to you and yours, I hope you and yours will do as much for mine and ours as mine and ours have done for you and yours!”
Cheers to that!