As I am prepping for Jackson & Riley’s Colorful Crayola Birthday Party, I am getting more and more obsessed with the colors of the rainbow. Something about the classic Roy G. Biv colors together illuminates nothing but fun and excitement…it’s like eye-candy! I love anything that involves the rainbow, it really brightens my day. Take a look!
1. If I had 20,000 books, it would definitely look like this. — Organizing Books By Color
2. A fun way to get kids to eat their fruits! — Rainbow Fruit Kabobs
3. Do you have the patience for this piece of art? — Melted Crayon Art Tutorial
4. A colorful drink for 21+ kids at heart. — The Double Rainbow Cocktail
5. A delicious treat too pretty to eat! — Taste the Rainbow…Jello!
6. Shoes + The Rainbow = P e r f e c t — “The Blake” by Christian Louboutin
7. A surprise once you cut a slice! — Super Epic Rainbow Cake
8. A breathtaking, captivating, dazzling experience. – Disney’s World of Color
9. Oh how I wish it was normal for adults to wear tutus. – Awesome Colorful Tickled Tutu
10. One of my favorite movies! Who doesn’t wish to float away from millions of colorful balloons? — Disney Pixar Movie “Up”
11. A staircase that comes to life once the light shines through. – The Rainbow House, London
Enjoy and have a wonderful, colorful day!