Hi Everyone! I’m so happy to let you all know that I have been nominated for the Most Versatile Blogger by theblumenartgallery! A huge thank you to YOU…I’m gleaming with happiness! When you were 10 years old, do you remember the feeling when your crush looked over, smiled at you, and then you were filled with all this giddiness? That’s how I feel right now! The silly inner child in me cannot be hidden! =)
I feel so honored to be nominated for this award! I hope to inspire not just the mommy and daddies, but everyone with the simplicities of a child’s imagination whether it’s talking about events, toys, clothes, parties, or recipes. I am so excited to continue this blogging adventure to Pluto and hope you will come aboard my imaginary rocket ship with me. Let’s all inspire each other and bring out the inner child in us.
“It’s funny how the older we get, the more we reminisce about the past and how things used to be.” -kids are from pluto
Thank you again theblumenartgallery for nominating me!
So, what I am required to do now is:
- Thank the person that gave you the award. DONE
- Include a link to their blog. DONE
- Select 15 blogs you follow and nominate them. I have my top 10 that I love!
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself. Hmm…
- Le Zoe Musings
- Super Healthy Kids
- Mommy Friend
- warm hot chocolate
- Hostess with the Mostest
- You are My Fave
- 77 inspire
- Simple Song
- Oh Joy!
- Bella Dia
That is all I have for now, but I will be back with more.
Now, 7 things about myself:
- I am not a mommy, but an auntie to my adorable nephew (Jackson) and my beautiful niece (Riley). They’re the reason why I’m so passionate about kids and why this blog exists.
- I have 3 sisters and no brothers…Kelly, Kitty, Karen (me!), & Kathy. Can you imagine all the drama we had when we were younger? Now that we’re grown up, our family is growing and getting closer than ever.
- I admit, my grammar is horrible…I type the way I think. That’s the best thing about blogs right? We don’t always have to be grammatically correct!
- I will be heading to Asia on at the end of this month…stay tuned to find out why.
- My biggest pet peeve: Having the last thing left over…the last sushi roll, the last piece of fry, the last bite of food, etc. Drives me crazy!
- My latest discovery and obsession is key lime pie.
- Even if I’m on the strictest diet…I can never say no to one thing: FRIES
Enjoy! Keep doing what you love and somewhere, somehow, you will inspire someone.