I can’t wait for Saturday! I am working with Sophia from Petite Productions to throw a vintage beach birthday party for little Hudson whose turning 1, and his older sister Addison whose turning 2. As we’re working on all the details, decor, and DIY crafts, I had to make an inspiration board which include some of our ideas and more! Take a look!
1. Printed seashell pillows for outdoor lounge furniture.
2. We all love candy bars…but forget the popular sweets, and bring out all the old-fashioned candy like salt water taffy, candy sticks, candy buttons!
3. A cute way to send “Thank You” cards…A Message in a Bottle!
5. The only time to have sodas…old fashioned soda pops in the color of the rainbow!
6. What’s more fun than having a goldfish and some coral in a fish bowl for an arrangement?
7. Sea star cake pops! Put it in a pail of brown sugar and display on the dessert table…how cute is that?!
8. Send our invitations wrapped in burlap and top it off with a seashell embellishment!
9. Take a recycled wood plank and write [BIRTHDAY KID'S NAME] BEACH on it!
10. Love, love, LOVE the entire table set-up with props and decor!
11. A simple and cute way to do napkins with a menu. The little clothespin decor is so cute!
Doesn’t this make you want to throw a vintage beach party now?! I can’t wait to show you pictures from Saturday’s event and some DIY crafts next time!